Posts by kiddion
349 posts total, newest first.
2Take1External 1.1.1 (for 1.47)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yoohturnmeon;14648532]Something about account scamming, idk if it's true.[/QUOTE]
That's not true. He didn't deserve it at all, especially considering how much he contributed to this forum.Kiddion's Modest Menu [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FatNate;14643144]Is it patched? GTA just got a big update so just wanna know.[/QUOTE]
I've asked the moderators to mark this as outdated, I don't know why it takes 2 days to mark this as such. I won't be releasKiddion's Modest Menu [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=BlueCheez;14631876]I cant seem to find the config file, do i need to make one? im on a latop and dont have a keypad so cant navigate the menu :([/QUOTE]
You can use "Save Config" in the Settings submenu to creaKiddion's Modest Menu [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Freac;14608910]Good morning. Aaaaand no. The latest version of Kiddions Modest Menu is "kiddions-menu_v0.8.5.7z (230.5 KB)" since 29th September 2019. The version here on "mpgh,net" is there since 1st August 2019.Kiddion's Modest Menu [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=scotsman_;14604190]does any1 know if this is stil undetected ave had used it before myself but havent since my pal said the other day he got suspended from online for 30 days for violation of terms of use[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.