Posts by SBAPKat
16 posts total, newest first.
VAC Ban and CSGO Tradingin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hey!
So i've gotten VAC'd more than 1300days ago from a random game called Loadout, right now i'd like to buy CSGO Items but some forums say that a VAC'd account is banned from trading in CSGO. I'm pretty sure getting V[X16.0.0] Multiclientless Tradebotin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pshotsc;13044278]i tell you to find it yourself because is so easy to find out how it work even with little program knowledge.And tons of hours compare two files :D[/QUOTE]
Well I'm dumb then because I haven't [X16.0.0] Multiclientless Tradebotin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pshotsc;13044185]You are wrong buddy. I said NOPE is because i am NOT the developer,then how can i have the source code And i only wrote UPDATE in the post and even mention it is not me making it[/QUOTE]
Well y[X16.0.0] Multiclientless Tradebotin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pshotsc;13043594]If not dorect then most "smart" people will keep asking the aame question again :D[/QUOTE]
When you want to get started in that kind of thing its kinda killing your wish to do it when you have [X16.0.0] Multiclientless Tradebotin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pshotsc;13041976]lol why u think I am harsh?i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kind :D
- - - Updated - - -
don't think those BIG LETTER is harsh.Just to REMIND you the MAIN point[/QUOTE]
Not talk
Showing the 5 most recent posts.