Posts by Qemz
46 posts total, newest first.
SELLING STEAM GAMES FOR CHEAP! | GIFTS | 24/7in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Just bought another game from him, will keep staying a returning customer, the prices are awesome. Did I also mention the delivery is super quick.SELLING STEAM GAMES FOR CHEAP! | GIFTS | 24/7in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Got rust for $12 👍 super quick transaction, and good prices as always.SELLING STEAM GAMES FOR CHEAP! | GIFTS | 24/7in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Can always rely on him quick and fast and responsive as always, I just got 10 games (majority of them being triple a games that range from $30-60 each) for $80. Thats the price of one Blacks ops cold war pre-order stillChief33 Scamin Staff Disputes - Chief33 told me he would repay me if I had Venmo. I got a Venmo account and informed him about it. He said he would send it when I am online. This was last Thursday, now I cant even get an update on what is happening eveChief33 Scamin Staff Disputes - del/////too short
Showing the 5 most recent posts.