Posts by xavide
17 posts total, newest first.
Putting together game server team'sin Work & Job Offers - Just like to say the Minecraft server now has a head of development and is near complete.
I don't use Skype sorry only communicate on ts3.
Regards
DeanPutting together game server team'sin Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE='[H]ade[S][];11518099']I have a lot of experience with minecraft servers.[/QUOTE]
we currently have a minecraft server up and running!Putting together game server team'sin Work & Job Offers - Little update looking for servers on most valve games. Like csgo rust ectPutting together game server team'sin Work & Job Offers - Hi.
Anyone interested in running or helping with the running of server's.
All financial cost's are covered.
Looking for people interested in running server's or being involved with the running of the followinServer team'sin General - [QUOTE=Arrow;11501470]Hi,
This is the wrong section for this kind of thread. You should head over to the Work and Job section (I'll link it) and make a thread there :)
Best of luck with this.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/fo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.