Posts by Dutchy-
8 posts total, newest first.
CFSimplesV1 (Walls, SeeGhosts, NoReload, SpeedHack, NoRecoil/Spread, ++more)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Goocolax;14254563]those injectors are detected, I recommend SXRv2
check the CF Injector section
- - - Updated - - -
those injectors are detected, I recommend SXRv2
check the CF Injector section[/QUOTE]
I trieCFSimplesV1 (Walls, SeeGhosts, NoReload, SpeedHack, NoRecoil/Spread, ++more)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I get the error 'suspicious program detected, please close other programs while using CrossFire' on CF West
Injectors used: Extreme Injector v3.3.7 and PerX
Windows 7 64 bits.CF NA/WEST HACK - D3D / ESP / AIM BOT - AFTER VALENTINES UPDATEin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Gives me a "Suspicious program detected. Please close any other programs you have running and restart the game." on extreme injector.Skush v3.68 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;14250124]
Pls fix outdated tag.[/QUOTE]
I got the new version before it got deleted which one should i use?Ferrum Cheat [with HvH config]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - When i switch weapons fov changes to lower to higher real quick, any setting i pressed on accident?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.