Posts by unit99
36 posts total, newest first.
Monster Public Hook[UPDATED]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - lol this is a major leechScimmyHook Menu Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - when i go to inject and loads everything up, it d/c
Like all the other hacks I am using.
Any suggestions?Why are ppl saying?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=andrew77;1776502]Well,Mostly All The Hacks.
Witch Ones Do U Use?[/quote]
Well its one of the hacks here, it got closed without a proper test
So ya, Sorry I can't say the name unless you give me pm with a pWhy are ppl saying?in Combat Arms Discussions - Ok I wanna know why ppl are saying hacks are patched.
My hack is working just fine. I can use Box satielle cham, no fog, and no sway.
Its a numberpad hack so I can't remember all the numbers.All Hacks Are Detectedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - um...mine still work
Its a number pad hack, I can give you a link if you want it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.