Posts by newman18
8 posts total, newest first.
How DANGEROUS is to use recoil macros in PUBG? HELPin PUBG Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=hure1233;13997454]i use a selfmade Script from me for Months without any Issues. I use it every Day for several hours.
I wouldnt use any Public Shit. Search for Stuff that is hard to Detect.[/QUOTE]
How do Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;14098000]Just tested due to complains that esp doesnt work.
Works in all game modes.[/QUOTE]
If it works, it was my mistake to copy a folder wrong, thank you very much very good work :)Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ItsBl4z3;14096603]its an old version. use the new one[/QUOTE]
That's what I have, the version that rose gerassss a day ago works for you?Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ItsBl4z3;14096534]Were u playing BR or MM?[/QUOTE]
I tested it on both and none works, here I leave my config:
Battle royale:
[Keys]
;F5 (changeable -> aimbot)
Aimbot.Toggle = &0
;LMB (changeable -> aimbot holdInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ESP dont work.. Does the esp work for someone?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.