Posts by drcee
4 posts total, newest first.
Dead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Scriptin Dead Frontier Hacks - I've done some testing on DZA 1-4 on bosses and I have found out that if you use it on x5 flaming bosses (rumblers, longarms, and dogs) you will get banned. however if you use it on normal bosses and move around frequentDead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Scriptin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=carymenac;12722168]If anyone knows what the code looks like roughly in the older versions of the game for insta loot and exp boost tell me, cant seem to remember anymore, in the assembly-unityscript not the lua coDead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Scriptin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=BR13Vinicius;12710589]Derp, nope. Don't use it you will get reported fast..[/QUOTE]
What if you don't sprint by players, will you still get reported?Dead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Scriptin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=ChaosMischief;12692766]What ca you get from GM loot? I kinda dont know about it
- - - Updated - - -
How about money hack? Or is it even possible? :cool: :cool:
- - - Updated - - -
As I experienced, I t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.