Posts by zeowplay
9 posts total, newest first.
[TUTORIAL] 27.7.X2 AS3 Client to FSODin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - So whenever i try to rebuild the project i get Error: [WebMain] Invalid version specified, ". Anyone know how to fix this issue??File is not writeable INTELLIJin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Okay so now i have a new problem. Whenever i rebuild my solution i get 1 error and 0 warnings.
the error i get is: Error: [WebMain]: Invaild version specified, "File is not writeable INTELLIJin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=SeXZeFPS;14152740]go to src not the other bullshit.[/QUOTE]
Ohhh tyy!!!File is not writeable INTELLIJin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=wycuhmi;14152259]do you have community or ultimate?[/QUOTE]
I am using Ultimate.File is not writeable INTELLIJin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So I was setting up AS3 Client to FSOD using WintersQ tutorial. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1163271
And i ran into a trouble very fast. I can't write anything or change anything, everytime i try to it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.