Posts by LoremIpsumZora
5 posts total, newest first.
Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - yes, used it 2 days ago90mil Stealth Compiledin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - it says "succesfull injected" but nothing happens, whats the korrekt key to show the menu?Simple external ped dropper (2k drops) v1.0.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=wchan35;12716940]so, seems like I'm the only one that have game crash issue. the first time I used, I tried the maximum speed which I press the + key for several times, and everything worked fine, but after a hourSimple external ped dropper (2k drops) v1.0.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - yes, nothing will happen. you need many npc's around youSimple external ped dropper (2k drops) v1.0.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Was very suspicious about this hack. But can confirm. It really works. I'm not rly sure if i get banned for this or not. But... f*ck it ^^
it works singleplayer and online. And yeah, sometimes it crashes. (No Antiviru
Showing the 5 most recent posts.