Posts by Jackson_Evans
5 posts total, newest first.
SIEP Update Statusin Rainbow Six: Siege - nods. understandably. but you do have it working for you? by the hears of it.. otherwise a private server would be great offcourse. or if it does work you could explain it to me in pb? school is offcourse very importanSIEP Update Statusin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=brent1000;12726420]Certain addresses are now dynamic (they change each round) i.e. health and ammo
- - - Updated - - -
Dynamic addresses : ([/QUOTE]
What does it mean? i hope it isnt too bad news hehe :PSIEP Update Statusin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=brent1000;12722133]I said I'm not sure yet, I'll have to either make it simpler to create each update or stop creating it all together. I'll most likely stop adding some features in the future or adding more but ISIEP Update Statusin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=brent1000;12720312]I might stop the development of SIEP. I'm not sure yet.[/QUOTE]
Noooo! grrrr then im gonna ask for a refund :( this game is no fun to play alone without a trainer available. pitty that they aSIEP Update Statusin Rainbow Six: Siege - is there a known working version for six siege uplay? i been searching the webs for hours for a working trainer :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.