Posts by NuB_GhOsT
1,083 posts total, newest first.
Leaving Aus, Leaving MPGHin Combat Arms Discussions - Officially I'm moving to Hong Kong to live with my Girlfriend and I will have to give away my laptop... Which will go to my 12 year old brother who goes by the name of Godlike so expect to see him around
I have been tVideo Competition Poll #1in Combat Arms Discussions - Shocking because I voted for you, You will love me :DGood song To Go on a Rampage Toin Combat Arms Discussions - Say that againGood song To Go on a Rampage Toin Combat Arms Discussions - -Deadmau5 is good
-Bloody Beetroots
-Crookers
There good house music :D (Techno)Ultimate SpamBot V1.0in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - No problem it's not everyday someone makes the ultimate spam bot!
Also its not every day i get to quote techno songs!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.