Posts by Articx-
10 posts total, newest first.
Amazon Accounts with GPU ordersin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Acritas;12812020]Topic should explain all i guess
Amazon Accounts with GPU orders on in
Post down what you got in the thread, im looking to get a replacment, since my gpu is crap
Ill contact you if i think its Overwatch origins editionin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=xPeedx;12806343]Taking orders![/QUOTE]
Can't find skype bro, can you say it again or add a Skype button.SE Services / Astro Gaming / SteelSeriesin User Services - [QUOTE=staicu_;12791299]i want SE.. not gift cards[/QUOTE]
Well you see. You asked me to show you proof of the code which I did. Even showed products I got with my name. Now you claim it's a gift card uhm okay. If ySE Services / Astro Gaming / SteelSeriesin User Services - [QUOTE=staicu_;12791081]can you do it?[/QUOTE]
Added him, showed proof even offered to do half and half thinks I'm scamming, I can get that just gave my two cents to anyone else thinking about doing business.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.