Posts by 'Bruno
2,883 posts total, newest first.
How to start into Game Hackingin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=XXX_g3b4n_XXX;10819422]ehh. can you change the font? i cant read[/QUOTE]
Too bad... That's the same font used in some of the IDE to develop. If you can't read it, you won't be able to code anyway.Happy new yearin C++/C Programming - Hello /baiVisual Basic 2013 Tutorial How To Settings(Save Strings, Integers, +More)in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Jason;9556966]I do so love listening to heavy dubstep when I'm watching a tutorial /sarcasm
Just a heads up, My.Settings isn't portable (i.e relocating the application will lose you your settings), it's often betHow many programming languages do you know?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=ConnorMcG;9193700]They infact fall under a language, I put lower grade for people who refer to them as not real languages / markup.[/QUOTE]
Meh.. poor students.Tenacious D "Beelzeboss"in General - So Tenacious D..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.