Posts by PROtoss987
5 posts total, newest first.
Need help with a problem connecting to my FSoDin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Title, I'm in now so this is just waste of spaceNeed help with a problem connecting to my FSoDin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I followed a tutorial to set up FSoD, but I ran into this problem right at the very end.
"Not supported server detected: Host: 127.0.0.1 Port: 2050"
I'm guessing the problem is caused by these errors in the xampp impoClient with only autonexusin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=FrozenH2O;14679120]You can turn off all other cheats in 059's client except autonexus percent, then enable screenshot mode and you should be fine. Just note there is a warning on screenshot mode that there is a ch[X32.4.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I came on today to find my account hacked and from what I can see on realmeye chars suicided, very cool[X32.4.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - it says the client is outdated
Nevermind you have to do "X+(client version)" for custom version, FFS because I forgot about the X I lost a perfect set of warrior gear from Halls and O2 a year ago
Showing the 5 most recent posts.