Posts by Kamnewt3108
3 posts total, newest first.
How To Play on mf Browser and My Fav Code Loadout - WORKING JUNE 2018in Dead Frontier Hacks - I've been watching this thread for some time now, neither AoB's are currently working as my old scripts are the current one's a few of you all use. Any updates? I'm using Win10, GoogleChrome and standalone.Dead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Scriptin Dead Frontier Hacks - Whats up guys and girls?..I idk what codes your using but use mine they never freeze, stop responding, or closeAoB = AOBScan("25 26 ?? 13 ?? ?? 00 00 60 ?? ?? ?? CC ?? ?? ?? ?? 78 ?? ?? 11 ?? 6B 5A 58 5A ?? 9A")
if (AoB)for public sharin code only \o3o/in Dead Frontier Hacks - One question for arejomad.....can you add anything for credits and cash? I could pm you but it wont let me. I've been watching you guys argue and fight over crazy-ness lol I have speed,infinite energy, instaopen, DZA1>4
Showing the 3 most recent posts.