Posts by donvito89
11 posts total, newest first.
Good account no farm with nice weaponsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=th3r0ck92;9268360]Add me in skype: th3r0ck92[/QUOTE]
I Will add u on Skype in the afternoon..../WTT [GREAT ACC] Selling/Trading Account with MegaCaps!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Are you italian therock92?Good account no farm with nice weaponsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello everyone! as the title suggests I am looking for a new account (the level does not matter as long as it was not "farm"), however, should have the weapons to be of interest to me are: paraSA58 permanent, Python permNew Gun Adder after Sept Patchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lTugaPTl;6694015]Google translate ( to english ) Please[/QUOTE]
hello dark .... I ask xk is a bit 'that I wonder .... but what is the point to use the gun adder for the things you normally pay? (see mg4ke, ak etUPDATED - Gun Adding Service and/or Euro Hack "OLD" ~Maximum of 50-100k~in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - ahahahah do a decent service for accounts that have a python? looooool
nice try dude
.Cereal close and take measures
Showing the 5 most recent posts.