Posts by Trade Guru
15 posts total, newest first.
Anyone interested in buying unreleased songs?in Marketplace Talk - I have a lot of unreleased music from various artists such as Juice Wrld, Playboi Carti, the Kid Laroi, Lil Uzi, Lil Yachty, etc. All of them are extremely good quality and are complete. I'd be willing to give snippets o✅ PRICE MATCH ✅ ONE-STOP-SHOP ✅ SPOTIFY | PORN | FITBIT | FOOD | STREAMING | VPN | EDin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking to buy a skillshare account, added on IMHow Often do you get high?in Reefer Club - 20 and I'm high all day everyday unless at class. I probably hit 20 GB's (gravity bong for the noobs) a day along with multiple cart hits and 2 blunts at the end of the day.I bought some boof carts for the first timein Reefer Club - I mean you don't know what trash you're putting in your body but hey fuck it if its only $10 for the cart and it gets you high then why not lolSomeone who can answer my questionsin Growing - Growing weed is very easy however if you don't have any experience growing plants then it can be tough. First off will you be growing indoors or outdoors?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.