Posts by wizzplvg
14 posts total, newest first.
Auto Zhonya - Externalin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't seem to work, 5/29/2023.Updated DBD Config for FPS, Graphics, Color Mod and Effects (3.6.0+).in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Can you update this? crashes in 3.5.0 patchCS:GO Counterstrafein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=63OR63;14559947]The solution is to change the following settings in counterstrafe_F.ahk, counterstrafe_B.ahk, counterstrafe_L.ahk, counterstrafe_R.ahk:
move_forward := "vk57"
move_back := "vk53"
move_left := "vk4CS:GO COMMEND BOT V2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Edit: I had version 10 instead of 11 or higher
Edit: it worked, thanks.CS:GO Counterstrafein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - I do not recommend you guys to use this script if you don't want to get ow banned.
I got overwatch banned yesterday using this on a rank two account. I played 1 match, next day I see ow ban (no, I did not injected any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.