Posts by ptbreaker
20 posts total, newest first.
Appeal to edit post infoin Staff Disputes - Can you help me out?Appeal to edit post infoin Staff Disputes - I’m not working for 1 year anymore.
Obviously if I could be unbanned would be good for future, but I don’t know what’s needed from me.
I don’t want anything to do with that seller anymore.
I woulAppeal to edit post infoin Staff Disputes - If you could edit the first Skype ID and name (s....almeida - S.... Almeida)
I'm not copying paste for not having again the name also in this post.
I didn't reply on the 24h just because honestly I didn't have enoughAppeal to edit post infoin Staff Disputes - Hello,
I was banned with my main account from this topic: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1237540&highlight=jojodigital
[MPGH]Cuckhorse asked me to create this post.
I had a dispute with a seller, whi[Cheap] Selling PSN accounts [PS4 and PS3]. Best prices !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Do you have a price list?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.