Posts by kidhotwheel0802
141 posts total, newest first.
Help with Paypal sending collection notice?in Marketplace Talk - Today I got a letter from a collection agency asking me to pay back Paypal. The amount is 900 canadian dollars. The amount owed was from being charged back (thus resulting in a negative balance). Should I just ignore theCheapest In Market Fully Verified PayPal Account With Withdrawable Bank In 35$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch+
fully working account. seller fast and responsiveSuggestions on appealing to university faculty?in General - I appreciate all the replies.
It seems like most people are just suggesting me to be honest and say I fucked up. To make it clear it is completely my fault, and I'm not blaming my marks on any external circumstances.
Suggestions on appealing to university faculty?in General - I have a 1.2 GPA for the past F18/W19 term, and I just got a letter telling me I need to withdraw from my faculty because of shit marks. However they did say I can write a letter of appeal:
“You may appeal to bWhat do people make in a month here.in Marketplace Talk - If you count reselling from using services here, I'm pretty sure anyone can get 5k easily in refunded items over the course of maybe a year. That's like 400/month.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.