Posts by Heatstone
73 posts total, newest first.
Apple Refundin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Bowie;12853441]Well there's a reason everyone isn't using Live Chat and just your friend is. Quit being ignorant to the fact Phone is superior.[/QUOTE]
no im just saying that it dont matter which one you use. as UK/PL Laptop/Phone Refundin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=mati1103;12847781]Hello, everyone!
I'm looking to get a new phone or laptop or both if possible delivered to my UK address or delivered to PL address. Phones I've been looking for are Samsung galaxy S8 plus IphoneRefund in Europein Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Tonizer12;12835391]Hello,
What have you refunded in Europe? Company names please[/QUOTE]
sadly their arent hardly many. most refunders wont do because of strict policies europe has.Hotel.com canceled my booking and told hotel it was fraudulent!!in Marketplace Talk - fuck and I was interested in buying one of these :(Apple Refundin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Bowie;12853421]Calling is still better than Live Chat. You cant express emotion in a chat nearly as well as in a call.[/QUOTE]
apple is not about emotion. as long as you do the method correctly and everyone knows
Showing the 5 most recent posts.