Posts by [BL]Terrorist
86 posts total, newest first.
ASSULT CUBE - Easiest game to hack ever.in General Game Hacking - Does this still work? I'm downloading it right nowLol funny hack xDin CrossFire Discussions - No one get this hack, its confirmed to infect your computer with over 30 viruses. I used it but I regret it but even when i scanned with a shitty anti-virus i got over 30 viruses just from that hack.Lots of weird bugs/glitchesin CrossFire Discussions - You know those big stack of boxes in PORT, that place beside it with the cage and near a site theres this thing that says Port de something and people are in that cage tooLots of weird bugs/glitchesin CrossFire Discussions - In PORT MM, in those places with the cages around it and all that people somehow get there without pushing, superjumping. They just run into it and do something and there in? /mmzLaying downin CrossFire Discussions - I have my own hack atm, fullbright, walls and more.
If you want proof ill show either ingame or SS
Showing the 5 most recent posts.