Posts by Kebriniak
5 posts total, newest first.
Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - [QUOTE=Rentola;13925061]Great trainer but I was detected. maybe it was a private session with my friend or the jump range was detected. The message just said "Unfortunately we have confirmed the intentional use of a clieElite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - [QUOTE=not_so_dangerous;13921939]Kebriniak Make sure you have Cheat Engine (64bit) 6.7 or above installed.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, you're certainly right, I definitely don't have the latest version of cheat engine.Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - First of all, thanks a lot to the author of this trainer but it seems the recent Windows updates prevent the trainer from working, personally I can't even start it.Elite Dangerous trainer - help neededin Hack Requests - Great! Thank you for your efforts, can't wait to try this out!!Elite Dangerous trainer - help neededin Hack Requests - That would be amazing if you manage to do that, you'd be worshiped and remembered as our savior!! I think that basic infinite shield/armor or oneshot weapons could make the game a lot of fun in solo mode, in pvp it could
Showing the 5 most recent posts.