Posts by hddz

10 posts total, newest first.

Cetera [R7] & Revenant [R2] | The Major Botting Revamp Update! | [Windows/MAC]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - 8GB RAM and Intel Core i5-8400 CPU whenever i minimize it and play other games or just browse the bot disappears after 1 hour.Happened twice since I downloaded it 2 days ago but before I posted my comment it has been runCetera [R7] & Revenant [R2] | The Major Botting Revamp Update! | [Windows/MAC]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Very good work on Revenant man but It keeps crashing whenever I use it longer than 1 hour straightAQW are stalking your chatin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - So just decided to log in to my account and I was banned with reason "Admitting to use bot in chat" So yeah even though I don't remember admitting to use bot in chat but yeah apparently that's now a reason for a ban.Be Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Whenever I try to load a bot It displays a message "Invalid Bot" And that happens only If i use bots made by other players the bots that I make work perfectly. HelpGrimoire 1.9 [AQW test version included!]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I fixed it.Also I have a suggestion for the bot but I don't know that is possible to be done..In certain maps you have to attack a single target and for other you have to attack multiple enemies so is it possible for you

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?