Posts by kj78aaa
6 posts total, newest first.
Need Help From Error's?in CrossFire Help - i have windows 7 and when i go to desktop and right click there is no properties button please help. oh btw i was trying to fix the initrender errorGen's Public IVin Operation 7 Hacks - DONT EVEN BOTHER USING THIS SHIT, IT IS ONLY 1 FEATURE IN IT WHICH IS CROSSHAIR!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND THIS ISNT SPAM ITS JUST THE TRUTH!OPERATION 7 PUBLIC HACKin Operation 7 Hacks - ok well these dont work for me then... I join a game press the hotkeys, mainly god mode, but i dont get god mode :( I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bitOPERATION 7 PUBLIC HACKin Operation 7 Hacks - what do you mean by choose the Op7 launcher? ^^^OPERATION 7 PUBLIC HACKin Operation 7 Hacks - ok seriously how do you use this? I start the operation7public.exe and then click lauch in the upper left, i choose OPERATION7.exe but this error comes up: Please Operate http://op7.netgame.com and it doesnt open Operati
Showing the 5 most recent posts.