Posts by Ludious
910 posts total, newest first.
Planetside 2 Service! Only Service in the world!!in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - If you people are well and truly intent on doing things like this, you are going to need a middle-man, who is not only trustworthy, but willing to take the time to do shenanigans like this. I suggest (POLITELY) contactinIt's been said I know.in Combat Arms Discussions - It is and probably always will be general policy for Nexon to extend their usual maintenance by a number of hours with no explanation. They make bucketloads of money, and not enough of their customers complain. When theyPublic Hack Support (PHS) New Teamin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=infernosan;5325153]if i wan to inject the hack wad process should i enter? combat arms.exe or wad i new[/QUOTE]
I believe it's engine.exe
Or something to that effectFlameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=killerwail;5333894]DC me when enabling hacks soooo im on windows 7 64bit[/QUOTE]
The release date was two weeks ago, its probably detected.Anti-Hackin Combat Arms Discussions - hmm, there is going to be a way around this, whether Nexon likes it or not... So I say meh, Hackers are about 200 : 0 hackers lead, but now because the hackers are shitting themselves, i say
200 : 1
Gratz nexon, your on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.