Posts by pjmp
105 posts total, newest first.
[NA] | Gold 2 | All Champs | More than 100 skins | 7.5k IPin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump still selling![NA/OCE] Seriously Cheap RP ! [SAFE & FAST]in League of Legends Marketplace - Vouch. Extremely fast & safe would recommend.Pjmp's Referral Service! -- Cheap Prices!!in League of Legends Marketplace - All refs are done :). Please allow 1-2 days for them to update!
Willing to take orders, no queue time![NA/OCE] Seriously Cheap RP ! [SAFE & FAST]in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey I'm talking to you on skype right nowPjmp's Referral Service! -- Cheap Prices!!in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey guys, I'm gonna temporarily take a break from taking orders. I've got like 400 to do so after that's done I'll open back up. Should take at the very max 2 weeks. Thanks
-- Pjmp
Showing the 5 most recent posts.