Posts by YukariHina
11 posts total, newest first.
Using The Save File cheat for Coopland Cracked Versionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=seanicorny1234;13509783]me too i want to know how to get fullprofile files :D[/QUOTE]
Looks like you don't need the FullProfile file, I got a profile save and I am using it very well, No need to change FullProfilUsing The Save File cheat for Coopland Cracked Versionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So FullProfile is in AppData?
Okay thank you.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Dugojy;13509100]Dud you don't have to bypass coop. All you have to do is replace ''FullProfile'' and savefile from: %appdata% CreamApi and that'CloudExtract v1.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Evan MacMillan;13507499]Most likely this doesn't inject on pirated versions. Don't the pirated versions host your file locally?[/QUOTE]
Honestly I don't actually know about that, But I guess so?CloudExtract v1.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Waiting for Module problem on nonsteam, Any fix?Using The Save File cheat for Coopland Cracked Versionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Dugojy;13507051]Lmaooo i use savefile on cracked version[/QUOTE]
You know, If you use it, Just share your ways of how you do it.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=beansrreal;13506797]Don't use a save file on CoopLand,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.