Posts by xdouble134x
15 posts total, newest first.
🦁 CHEAPEST SPOTIFY PREMIUM UPGRADE UNLIMITED WARRANTY (YOUR OWN ACCOUNT) 🦁in User Services - Huge Vouch for Lion! Account went bad and IMMEDIATELY got back to me to resolve my issues. Cheers!CHEAPEST SPOTIFY UPGRADING SERVICE ONLY $3 FOR PREMIUM!!in User Services - Patiently waiting over a week for account to be fixed messaging on other platform. Account lasted a little over a month. Paid $4 for this service.Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - Currently working on an order with Versa will update when complete. I appreciate Versa for taking the time to answer my questions in depth rather than provide very shallow responses.Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - Huge vouch for Versa for $2XXX order! Possibly THEEEE longest GODDAMN refund process I have ever done. I'll be honest that I have had my doubts with Versa several weeks ago and assumed Versa was ghosting us. It was very Don't sit too much in fromnt of the computer. It's not healthy!in Health & Fitness - When I code at home I usually spend 45 minutes focused then 15 minutes stretching my hips (tight hips = low back pain) or reading a book.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.