Posts by HalfHalf
74 posts total, newest first.
Nike vs. Adidasin General - I made this poll mainly because I do not like to wear mix of these two brands at the same time but have trouble deciding what should I stick to as I have no money to buy separate completes. As poll is evenly splited I guNike vs. Adidasin General - https://www.kickstothepitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/adidasvnike.jpg
Headquarters:
Nike -> Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Adiddas -> Herzogenaurach, Germany
Founders:
Nike
Originally company waDog understand many different language ?in General - Dogs do not understand languages but it might seems so as they read your thought telepathically.Playstation 4 and xbox onein General - Both are great. Lately I saw they reworked this old game called Crash Bandicoot which is exclusive for PS so I personally would buy PS 4 just because I have lot of memories of this game as a kid.My life is perfectin General - Keep up the good work man. Or should I say bad work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.