Posts by AdolfPiteu
3 posts total, newest first.
WPE PRO on Fairy tail appin Game Hack & Cheat Development - Well so far i didnt got any reply to this... Probably nobady can help with that cheat on fto.
If the admins want, they can close the topic since nobady could help with that.
Thanks anywayWPE PRO on Fairy tail appin Game Hack & Cheat Development - Let's see if I can explain this way...
To get those gems, we must use 15 of this:
prntscr.com/fh1yfd/direct
here:
prntscr.com/fh1yw3/direct
In the last fight:
prntscr.com/fh1z90/direct
we win this:
prntscr.com/fh1zuc/dirWPE PRO on Fairy tail appin Game Hack & Cheat Development - Hi guys,
I'm playing one game online for more than 3 years and I didn't expect this game could be hacked somehow until I discovered some tools like this (but I rly don't know how to use it).
I saw some dudes from Russia
Showing the 3 most recent posts.