Posts by ashabug
7 posts total, newest first.
Could I get a refund from Lowes?in Marketplace Talk - It has no risk if you keep the receipt. Just take it back to the store and get your money back. Lowes is so fast at instore refunds🏆Top Uplay Accounts Store🏆 💰EXTRA CHEAP 💰 [Steep $1][Wildlands $1 ][For Honor $1]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Big vouch bought an account from him and it workedRefunding and what your money buys.in Marketplace Talk - So I use a refunder. Basically all they do is the initial call or webchat explaining my package wasn't received? Or box was empty. After that I am basically on my own?Refunding and what your money buys.in Marketplace Talk - Hey guys really new to the site and looking to get some opinions. So I know what the process is and the basics. But what I would really like to know is. When you are purchasing a refunders services. What kind of thinRefunder for bontonin User Services - As the title states need a refunder for the store Bonton.
Add me on skype if you you are able.
live:synurgy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.