Posts by Luisjoseda
119 posts total, newest first.
OreoPvP [Optifine | NCP ForceField | SIMPLE]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for posting my client on here. :p
Glad you gave me credits.Weepcraft 1.4.7in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - LMAO, you take down my thread because the client had an Auto updaters, and you post one with an auto updater yourself?
Wow fuck this website, seriously.End Client | Nice Kill Aura | First Client!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I just finished raping your kill aura with mine. Lololo.Full speed sneaking (1.4.6)in Minecraft Mods - Are you willing to pay? I can make this mod and make it compatible with anything in a matter of minutes.Buying all accounts! Good prices! Look to see your accounts value!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have an LTC 4 with 3 NX perms, perm spec, 7 GP perms, and legit stats. PM me if interested.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.