Posts by hunj
35 posts total, newest first.
Gobbler99's Logitech & UE SE Service - EU ONLY - CALLS ONLY - FAST - CHEAPin User Services - Wooh! Here we go again (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1313554&p=13238663&viewfull=1#post13238663), second time :)
https://imgur.com/CSgOMga
Vouch for this man, no hassle at all. Magical.Gobbler99's Logitech & UE SE Service - EU ONLY - CALLS ONLY - FAST - CHEAPin User Services - Vouch! What a legend. Out of the blue I received a tracking code today and package was at the door 4 hours later. I paid him last saturday. Very happy, I just put in another order with him.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/DGobbler99's Logitech & UE SE Service - EU ONLY - CALLS ONLY - FAST - CHEAPin User Services - Put in an order. Looking forward doing business with you.✅ LUX's G2A Refunding Service | Giftcards and Games | Fast | Vouched by many ✅in User Services - Been in contact with him since Friday. Nice guy, good response times. He started a refund on Sunday, the day after my order. It's been a very bumpy road so far but he's confident he'll be able to do it. He guides me thro[SERVICE] CHEAPEST SE MEGABOOM, FAST, TRUST, EUROPE ONLY !!!in User Services - I'll wait for the vouches, good luck!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.