Posts by shek_ruse
17 posts total, newest first.
WarRock Public By Cronerin WarRock - International Hacks - WR updated today, thats why the hack does not work & I want only ESP.What type of hack user are you?in WarRock - International Hacks - I have been playing a Anti-Hacker for 3 months now, some noob got me banned without learning the reason for me being an Anti-Hacker.
G1_Admin_Rage was the Gm who banned me on Indian Server.
I had support from so many pWhat type of hack user are you?in WarRock - International Hacks - I'm a Nice Hacker, an Anti-Hacker..Release: WarRock Public v2in WarRock - International Hacks - This new Update of your Hack is DETECTED, old one works fineInjector 4rm4g3d0n b3t4 V2.25 [15/07/2009]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Liz;807969]^^ he must be insane lol
Finally a Wellington hack again.. if it only had chams it would be the best thing eva![/quote]
Yup Insane.. :) At least i don't kill like other hack abusers. i use it to explo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.