Posts by SteveRobs
435 posts total, newest first.
📦 FoxAnn's UPS LABEL SERVICE | Cheap | 60% Off! | WORLDWIDE | FAST 📦in User Services - I need a label made, please get in contact with me. Thanks!anyone refunded a radar detector before?in Marketplace Talk - I refunded an Escort Max 360 from Best Buy for myself about 6 months ago.
Best Buy never sent a refund confirmation email, but I received the refund 3-5 business days later.Steve Robs' Apple Refund Service | 7% | FAST | DONE WITHIN 3 HOURS | PP/BTCin User Services - Taking more orders!
I'm LOWERING MY RATE DOWN TO 5%!
Add my Skype to get your Apple product refunded today!Steve Robs' Apple Refund Service | 7% | FAST | DONE WITHIN 3 HOURS | PP/BTCin User Services - Completed alphacrypt's refund and he got confirmation within a few hours.
Apple, Google, Macy's, Target, Zappos for 7%
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE REFUNDING FORM FOR FAST REFUNDS. (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FSteve Robs' Apple Refund Service | 7% | FAST | DONE WITHIN 3 HOURS | PP/BTCin User Services - Here's an honest update: The chances of Apple refunding your UPS shipped orders are very slim to none now as of 03/27/2018.
I will only take orders that have been shipped with FedEX.
Contact me for Apple refunds that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.