Posts by DizzyBizzy
9 posts total, newest first.
Looking for ppls that can refund on g2a!in User Services - Need someone that can help me refund a few games/skins i bought with paypal!
I willing to pay u 10-13% for helping me!
Here is my skype: live:doxawu[W]Dying Light [H]Blood in the water (Factory New)in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Add me on skype i can help you! Your skype is not working... Or yeah cant find any with that skype name!
My skype: live:doxawuI looking for limited paypal accounts!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Add me on skype i can pay paypal steam accounts gta 5 accounts or bitcoin!
Skype: live:doxawuPhotoshop cs6 Service - Banners - Logos - Pictures - Cheap!in User Services - Title says all i willing to make logos banners pictures in photshop cs6!
Price depends on if u want a banner logo or picture and yeah!
I dont have more to say if u want any of these add me on skype!
I can make 3d pics$20 STEAM CARDS FOR GTA 5 MODDED ACCOUNTin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Add me on skype i willing to go first!
Account got 300mil
skype: live:doxawu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.