Posts by knochenx
74 posts total, newest first.
Offsets etc.in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - Can someone enlighten me on keeping upto date with the offsets of H1Z1? :)
Appreciated.How to avoid Overwatch and other bans in CSGO.in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=DOTD100;13151284]Ah Ok, Thanks for the great info![/QUOTE]
No problem :)How to avoid Overwatch and other bans in CSGO.in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=DOTD100;13147701]Isn't checking the corners all the time a little bit suspicious?[/QUOTE]
In the sense of - check corners you'd normally check. Common spots and such, so for example Dust2 when rushing B through Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.4 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - This is perfect, thank you for this! No ban, used it for 30 minutes, back to where I wanted to be :)Regarding X99 .dll cheatin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Deleted, scanned my PC, it's clean (thank god)
I never opened it, so it stayed in the .rar file. Thanks for the info though, deleted it as soon as I saw the title.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.