Posts by TaintedDark
3 posts total, newest first.
CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PureBrainH;12885374]
I would appreciate if you did not spread rumors.
- - - Updated - - -
If you read the post then you would have all of your needed info.
"You won't be banned from games by using this progrCHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Wait, the lagg switch isnt detectable? Because it seems like it is, since it's a .exe thats clearly running in the background.
I may be wrong but I dont know, Im just guessing, need some more info for this cheat.
NBattle-eye understanding.in DayZ Help & Requests - When battle-eye detects a cheat, does it immediately ban you? OR is it like VAC (where it has a two week delay after the cheat has been detected)?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.