Posts by xGAGED
135 posts total, newest first.
Changing Key's for each componentin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I'm back again after a few investigations, and I found by mistake that you can change the guid/driver key by using the Device Manager and RegEdit.
-- First, open device manager and select the component you want to chDbd 2.3.0in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=IIOmqRedxii;13986283]Ok, thanks
- - - Updated - - -
Yes, i think you can't hack dlcs anymore[/QUOTE]
IIOqmrediix, do you have d1scord, I would like to talk smth bout youDbd 2.3.0in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Spoofer works. Stay safe out there.Savefile maxed out (including new killer and survivor)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=IIOmqRedxii;13984311]Hey, are u HWID Banned? did the spoofer works for u?[/QUOTE]
I don't have a certain answer till I'll test with another 2 accounts. Because I got banned today, but I believe it's because I misSavefile maxed out (including new killer and survivor)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gerassss;13984166]//Approved[/QUOTE]
Nice signature //offtopic.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.