Posts by kungfutze
9 posts total, newest first.
Rez Wallhackin CrossFire PH Mods & Rez Modding - hindi ko makita mga kalaban ko. hindi rin nakaframe yung saakin boss.Elinson v2 - Pub MPGH [D3D/ESP/MEM/OTHERS]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - could you share you n-jector? i couldnt find any good injectorsElinson - Pub MPGH [D3D/ESP/MEM/OTHERS]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MIDOahmedMIDO;12905630]u need a working injector it works wid me[/QUOTE]
what injector did you use?Elinson - Pub MPGH [D3D/ESP/MEM/OTHERS]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MyNameIsElinson;12905979]Hello peoples, I use the injector of NOOB, this name is " N-JECTOR ", use any injector with 'injection automatically', works is good..
And for some peoples that it is problems of menu nElinson - Pub MPGH [D3D/ESP/MEM/OTHERS]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - how did you do it?
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=eliasandronicou;12904782]Hahaha nice hack! I speed defused c4, and everyone was like wtf! And I said whoops, wrong button.[/QUOTE]
how did you use it though?
- - - Update
Showing the 5 most recent posts.