Posts by nunomonteiro123
6 posts total, newest first.
c# injector for csgoin C# Programming - NOw i just need find a simple csgo injector source to be able to convert. I tryed 2 already and cant do nothing with them.c# injector for csgoin C# Programming - that mean i can use my c++ injector method just converting them into c# ?c# injector for csgoin C# Programming - I need some help to inject a cheat into csgo using c# forms. i Made Login session using mySQL and others stuff but injection is getting hard. I tryed manual mapping but 0 result. Any one know a c# injector for csgo sourc✪ CASTLE PASTE ✪ AIMBOT ✪ TRIGGERBOT ✪ VISUALS ✪ HvH ✪ MISC ✪ MANY MORE ✪in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ClauBurrito;13109125]indigo renamed. big pCheat[/QUOTE]
AimTux Paste ;) learn to see codeHENTAIWARE 09/09/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Its a free cheat after 4 hours or even less HentaiWare will be detected
Showing the 5 most recent posts.