Posts by shpinx
274 posts total, newest first.
BG account with stuffin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - How much for this account May_MayQUICK FEEDBACK- L96A1 Black Magnum or MSRin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=666HiddenMaster666;7181032]/sigh
We already talked about this
L96A1 Black Magnum[/QUOTE]
It's for my cousin not me.L96A1 Black Magnum, TRG SE, or MSR???in Combat Arms Discussions - Why is was everyone telling me to buy the L96A1 Black Magnum and then wait for the sale to end?QUICK FEEDBACK- L96A1 Black Magnum or MSRin Combat Arms Discussions - Ok so I need quick feedback from you guy. My cousin recently bought a TRG SE but now he wants to buy another sniper but doesn't know which to choose between the L96A1 Black Magnum and the MSR. The MSR has way better statL96A1 Black Magnum, TRG SE, or MSR???in Combat Arms Discussions - Lol yes I get a lot of kills then I get kicked like today I passed the mod to a guy that had an elite mod then we went ingame and I was winning almost about to win and I got a fantastic and all the he said was "ready? "
Showing the 5 most recent posts.