Posts by Sharingan11
33 posts total, newest first.
[o_O] Hac.king clan is back!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=vйß?™;4388184]good luck with ur clan bro aok[/quote]
Thanks man :)[o_O] Hac.king clan is back!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=Neechan';4386549]Use this Format next time: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/182-crossfire-clan-recruitment-advertising/176235-clan-advertising-format.html[/quote]Hey wise ass. I did use the format. Name of the clan is t[o_O] Hac.king clan is back!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote='[Uk]Crossfiar;4385071']applied
MSG2SHORT[/quote]
Accepted
MSG2SHORT xD
Btw, my IGN is [o_O]Confuse, I am the leader.
And to whoever asked as to what hack I use, I use [G]-9's awesome PUB Hack. Than[o_O] Hac.king clan is back!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Name of the clan: [o_O] It's a really cool clan name cause the Leader's name is [o_O]Confuse and the LT is [o_O]Shock. Plus we make our macro [o_O] You look Confused? or we make it [o_O] You look Shocked? (Cool stuff lik[o_O] New Pro Hac.king clan!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=godhacks;3787581]your clan is not pro if u use hacks... so dont be called it a pro hacking... cuz there is no "pro" in hacking[/quote]
If it makes you so mad that I called it "pro" when you obviously don't thi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.