Posts by patrickchewing
38 posts total, newest first.
Craig87 - Texture Hack V8in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - hahha I love when people run their mouth about something and then when they are corrected they use the "Chill I'm new so I didn't have any idea". If your new or have no idea then keep your mouth shut in the first place.MPGH Ventrilio Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - any idea on what's going on right now with it, currently 4:45 eastern and not able to connect.BFBC2 FOR MW2in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - If anyone is willing to trade bfbc2 for mw2,css,and dod source on 1 account then add cooldrmoneez on steam and let me know.BC2 KEYin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - yea if anyone would rather have mw2,css, and dod source and would trade bfbc2 for it then let me know and we can work that out. Add me on steam cooldrmoneez.[HACKTEAM] No Recoil/Spread + ESP [PATCH 1.0.184]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - For some reason I chose to read much of this topic and it saddens me that people like doubledouche have nothing better to do than flame people talking about a thread. Dude dont you have some cock sucking to do like your
Showing the 5 most recent posts.