Posts by Panda3
33 posts total, newest first.
Dead by Daylight Hack Request Threadin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Features I would like to have: New Config that boosts fps like the old ones but since its patched I cant play the game anymore, If someone could help I would really appreciate it. :)tweaked engine.ini for dbd 3.0.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - can u send me the config ?tweaked engine.ini for dbd 3.0.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - why does my game kicks me and says EAC detected file changement and quits ? am i doing somethin wrongTweakead configsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I think its patched cause I play with it for like 10mins and then the game kicks me out and it sais EAC detected file changement yatayatayatatweaked engine.ini for dbd 3.0.1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - my game crashes it says something about EAC detected engine changes this is on version 3.0.2 im guessing its patched
Showing the 5 most recent posts.