Posts by Cocoa*
4 posts total, newest first.
Ask for help here, I'll do my bestin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - How can I hook directx to draw a menu or to disable the Z-buffer,also I'd seen iflux and others obtaining the device pointer through mid-function hook(I'm not sure if that what it's called),how can I find such functions Seeghost closes CF.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MyNameIsElinson;12918864]Yep, this is patched
- - - Updated - - -
#define BasicPlayerInfo 0x10BFD558
if( BasicPlayerInfo != NULL ) {
* ( float * ) ( BasicPlayerInfo + 0x88 ) = 300.0f;
* ( float * ) ( BasicPSeeghost closes CF.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Whenever I inject my simple seeghost hack, CF closes automatically,what have I done wrong?
Any help please :-/
#define BasicPlayerInfo 0x10BFD558
#define CharacterHiddenAlpha 0x10BFD2C8
#define CharacterWalkHiddenWall address.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - How can I attach ollydbg to crossfire.exe and how can I find the wall address?
Sorry I'm new ^
Showing the 4 most recent posts.