Posts by lex.us
19 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Lobby toolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Looking for a mw2 lobby/host tool like mw3s server admin tool.No Recoil AHKin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - This script is ass, doesn't even work. No point in downloading folksGame banin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AtiLion;13114476]Sadly I don't know any others except this one and CSGO[/QUOTE]
Ah ight, just trying to get the Multiple Game Bans record I already have one on csgo just don't know how many you need for it.Game banin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AtiLion;13114435]2 or more.
Put an old cheat dll in your Unturned folder and go into a battleye protected server[/QUOTE]
Thanks, If I pm'd you my profile could you show me some more games that give game bans?Game banin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - How many bans until you'll get Multiple Game ban(s) on record?
Also anyone know how to get a ban in this game?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.