Posts by NinjaL0rd
8 posts total, newest first.
Updater not patching.in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Yesterday (1/25/13) I downloaded APB:Reloaded from Steam. It took me at least 10 hours for some reason, but it downloaded with no problems otherwise. But when I click play and the launcher comes up, it says it needs to uTrouble getting in-game?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - But how would anyone know I'm hacking? I use a name changer every time so only my friends know my steam name...Trouble getting in-game?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - WTF I am. But I havent been on in a week.... Last time I played, Insane and Barata's hacks still worked.... Just updated today.Trouble getting in-game?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Is anyone else having trouble getting on MW3? I cant get past first screen with Play/Start, Store, Vault, etc. Wont got past connecting to online services..... :(Black Ops Wii (Yes, Wii) Trolling clan!in Call of Duty Black Ops Clan Recruitment & Advertising - >< U Mad Bro
Ello everyone. I have made a clan for Black Ops on the [U]Wii for people who enjoy trolling others. Good with an RC-XD? Got a great shot with the famous RPG? Then why not troll the noobs, make them rage?! b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.